Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa on a dogsled

Carter and his blue and green hair. Jake wouldn't let them touch his hair!!

Jake cried cause he was scared of Santa. I really didnt want to be in the picture but its the only way I could get Jake to sit there.

Some friends asked us to come to a party on the military base. The kids got pics with santa on a dogsled, got their hair colored and did lots of crafts. There was free ice cream, cotton candy and treats. The kids went to eat the cotton candy but they both spit it out. The hated it....I was glad! It was a fun way to spend a very cold Saturday! Before we left I told Carter he was going to see Santa. After thinking about that for a minute, he starting naming all his toys that are broken and said he wanted to bring them along so Santa could fix them. I thought that was pretty cute. I told him that santa doesn't make or fix toys, he just delivers them.

1 comment:

Melissa Snyder said...

Cute pictures. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year that is just around the corner. Sheryl showed us that amazing calender you gave them of your family. What a great job you did! I have a few questions about that. Who printed them out for you, what program or where did you do it and what kind of photo editing program do you use. I would really love to do something like that for our family. Love ya!