Sunday, May 30, 2010

date night and the 3 moose



Chris and I got a babysitter last night so we could go on a bike ride. We rode down to Cold Stone for some ice cream and while we was ordering a moose ran through the parking lot. We rode home and didnt want to finish our date just yet so we parked our bikes and walked to walmart. While browsing the videos we decided we wanted to watch the T.V. series called "Lost" so we bought the first season. We walked home! I jumped into the car to take the babysitter home and just around the corner from our house and in the very spot Chris and I just walked there was a mama moose and little baby. This was about 9:45 pm. I was neat to sit and watch them for awhile. It was just weird cause I havent seen a moose in while and then I see 3 in one night. Pretty cool!

1 comment:

Melissa Snyder said...

It's not every day you go to Cold Stone Ice Cream and while you're waiting you see a moose, let alone 3 of them. I wish there were moose in Eagle.
I looked on your blog and you blogged so much it was fun to catch up.
Looks like you guys are doing well. I love Costco days too. I am just glad we don't have to carry all that up the stairs.
We love and miss you!