Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh Drew we love you!

Drew is quite the kid! He is almost 2 and just jibbers all day long and knows exactly what he is saying. He loves to copy everything his brothers do and loves to hug! I had to share these photos of him!




His favorite food is spaghetti

I walked into his room the other night while he was sleeping and this is
what I saw! It made me laugh!


Today at church he came out of nursery looking like this!
He has a HUGE goose egg right between his eyes and his
teacher said him and one of the little girls bonked heads.
It literally stuck off his head an inch! Crazy kid!




This is a side shot of his ouchy! It was so Huge I couldn't believe it!


1 comment:

Jayci said...

that is HUGE!! no kidding! poor kiddo... but he really is cute! with or without the goose-egg. :)