Friday, April 16, 2010

Carter's Thoughts

Today while driving to Anchorage Carter saw an America Flag and this is the conversation that took place:

Carter: "Look Mom an American Flag"

Mom: "Yes Carter"

Carter: " That flag is in Alaska and in Idaho......Is that because they are both American Places?"

Mom: "Yes Carter"

Carter: "I think its because they both have really neat swimming pools!"


Then Carter asked alot more questions about America and I tried to explain (in way a 5 year old might understand) we had a war and we freed ourselves from England. Then I asked Carter if we learned all this from School and he said. "Nope I learned it all by myself."

Carter is SO ready for Kindergarten!!

1 comment:

Britani said...

Did Carter get all his dollars for going down the slide?? That was so funny!!