Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Family pictures

These are all my nieces in their cute matching skirts. Cutest girls in the world!

My mom and Dad and all the grandkids. My dad is holding 2 crying babies...he's mad and my mom is just laughing about it. Pretty funny!

The original Barrus Family...

All the grandkids again

Us!

We took these pictures on our vacation to Idaho. It hard to get together now that we live in Alaska so we took advantage and took lots of pictures. We had a fabulous weekend together.

5 comments:

Mindy and Ryan said...

I love the pictures! Great job! I especially love the picture of the kids on the playground equipment...what a great idea!!! While you were here I didn't get a single picture of us or the boys. Would it be too much to ask for you to come back so I could take a couple pictures? (Just thought I'd ask!)

Liz said...

Wow!! Those turned out great! Did you have a photographer come and take them? Even with a couple of crying kids, I love all the photos! Thanks for sharing!

Britani said...

The pics turned out good, I think the crying babies and uncooperative kids make them fun!! It was so great to see you guys!!!

Sharee said...

These are great pictures. It is hard to believe that you all have that many kids...your mom and dad must be very proud.

Andrea said...

Wow! Crazy to think the Barrus' have so many kids! You all look so great and it brought back a lot of memories seeing you all again. Thanks for sharing! I miss you guys!