Friday, October 14, 2011

Crazy Busy!


Drew waiting at the bar for his breakfast! Don't mind the fact that he is flipping me off!!

Carter made this hat at School! Im not sure what it is exactly!

Drew loves to wear everyone's shoes. He also loves to find everyone's shoes for them when it's time to go somewhere! At least I don't have to do it!!

My blog has kinda gone to the wayside since we moved into our house. (and trust me that is not the only thing that got gone to the wayside...be glad you don't have to eat my cooking!) We have been SO busy with remodeling that there isn't much time for anything else. I am super tired tonight and refuse to paint, clean or move one more thing tonight. Slowly but surely we are getting it to look the way we want and pictures will be coming! Oh the suspense....I know!! But in the meantime, here are a couple cute pictures of kids but mostly Drew!

2 comments:

Carolyn Townsend said...

I am so excited to see pictures. I can't wait!!!

Laura George said...

I completely understand! We spent almost 3 years remodeling just to rent it out, but hey we still own a piece of Alaska, so hopefully we can move back someday!