Monday, October 24, 2011

Family Room

Just a cute one of Carter! This didn't last very long!

The Aquarium Room under construction. Chris laid all the tile!

Get a good look at this one, cause it only lasted about 5 minutes!!

This is a shot from the outside looking in to the family room when Chris was replacing the door.

During Construction

This is my sweet, brand new treadmill I got for my Birthday!! I LOVE IT!!!

Aquarium Room....Chris's favorite part of the house!

Family Room minus the trim....which will get done..sometime!!!

Okay so here is the first of the "before and after" pictures I am going to take of the house. Who knew remodeling could be SO fun!! (Im not joking!)


1 comment:

Carolyn Townsend said...

Karen, It looks amazing. Wow you guys put a lot of work into it. It is fun remodeling! Good for you guys!